adulthood means nobody can tell me i can’t have a full cookie sheet of french fries for dinner
thanks to a recent wedding, i now know someone with the name c.s. lewis.
life is good, y’all
GOD, FUCKING RIGHT??? SO NOT ALL RIGHT WITH THIS AT ALL
If you live anywhere near Evansville Indiana please be safe because apparently 10 women have been abducted and now they’re saying it’s a possible serial killer sO please don’t go anywhere alone
THANK GOD PEOPLE REBLOGGED THIS BECAUSE I’M NOT FAR FROM THERE AND THERES NO FUCKING INFORMATION OUT ABOUT THIS RIGHT NOW THANKS AGAIN TUMBLR FOR TELLING ME MORE THAN ANY NEWS SOURCE EVER WOULD
Southwestern Indiana be careful!!!
Stay safe, everyone.
thanks anon! you hella sweet 😘
So if any of you lovely people would like to talk stage management to me, or technical theatre, or heck, any theatre at all then that’d be cool and I’d be a very happy girl.
Whatcha wanna talk about!
Fra Fee’s Ice Bucket Challenge [x]
lily wanted to pull me into the Les Mis fandom so tonight we watched it together via skype. This was after when she sent me 27 photos/gifs of aaron tveit #classic
So far adulthood is just going grocery shopping, realizing you didn’t plan well or logically, going grocery shopping again, repeat ad infinitum. 0/10 stars, would not recommend
i’m indoctrinating hadleybobadly to the cult of les mis and the screen froze w/ her face like this which if you recognize what’s happening on the screen, i think is very appropriate
- Feed Your Strengths! Do things that allow your excellent organizational and logical abilities to flourish. Explore the worlds of business management, accounting, and medicine.
- Face Your Weaknesses! See your weaknesses for what they are, and seek to overcome them. Especially, strive to use your judgment against your internal store of knowledge, rather than as a means of disregarding other people’s ideas.
- Talk Through Your Thoughts. You need to step through your vast amount of information in order to put things into perspective. Give yourself appropriate time to do this, and take advantage of discussing ideas with others. Some find that externalizing your thoughts is a valuable exercise, as is expressing your ideas clearly in writing.
- Take in Everything. Don’t dismiss ideas prematurely because you don’t respect the person generating the ideas, or because you think you already know it all. After all, everybody has something to offer, and nobody knows everything. As Steven Covey says, “Seek first to understand, and then to be understood.”
- Quench Your Desire to Control Others. Remember that most people do not want to be controlled. Again, turn your controlling tendencies inwardly rather than outwardly. You can only really control yourself.
- Be Aware of Others. Take time to notice where others are coming from. What is their personality type? How are they currently feeling?
- Be Accountable for Yourself. Don’t blame the problems in your life on other people. Look inwardly for solutions.
- Be Gentle in Your Expectations, and judge yourself at least as harshly as you judge others.
- Assume the Best. Don’t distress yourself and others by dwelling on the dark side of everything. Just as there is a positive charge for every negative charge, there is a light side to every dark side. Remember that positive situations are created by positive attitudes, and vice versa. Expect the best, and the best will come forward.
- There is Nothing to Fear but Fear Itself. Sometimes it’s necessary to take a risk to initiate change. Don’t be afraid to do so when that time comes. In most cases, the obstacles and burdens standing in the way of your goal are not really there—they just exist in your perspective. Change your perspective—change your life.
That is a very real and very valid hell.
as sartre says, hell is other people (who don’t do their dishes)
Nobody actually lives on your floor, it’s just ghost food and ghost dishes. They think it’s really fun to haunt you by leaving dirty plates in the sink. They are the worst ghosts ever.
WORST EVER. i hate dishes so much that that would seriously be my curse. for me, hell would consist of piles of dishes everywhere (and loud drunk people trying to socialize with me)